Superba Krill Oil
£28.00 inc. Taxes
Neptune Krill Oil™ is a patented marine oil that contains Omega-3 (EPA and DHA), phospholipids, and antioxidants (astaxanthin, vitamins A and E).
Known as the gatekeepers of human cells, phospholipids make up every cell membrane in the human body and help protect and keep our cells healthy. Since the EPA and DHA in NKO® are attached to phospholipids, they are 2.5 times more bioavailable for use by cells within our body than conventional fish oils.
Neptune Krill Oil™ also contains astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that is attached to the Omega-3s. It has been demonstrated that astaxanthin helps rid the body of the “free radicals” that contribute to damaging our cells, helping to reduce the aging process.
Neptune Krill Oil™ is extracted from 100% pure Antarctic krill, it is free of potentially harmful levels of heavy metals and contaminants, and Neptune ensures that it is harvested in an environmentally responsible fashion.
Softgel capsule (Marine Gelatin, Glycrein, Water) and Glycrein contains Shellfish (Krill).
• Take 2 softgels daily during breakfast.
• Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
• You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Consult your GP if pregnant or lactating.
• Not suitable for vegetarians.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Not suitable for persons with an allergy to fish or shellfish. May contain traces of crustacean.
Nutritional Information per 2 softgel capsules:
Neptune Krill Oil™ 1000mg
Marine Phospholipids 420mg
Total Omega 3 240mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 120mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 70mg
Astaxanthin 2.5mg (2500mcg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.