Sea Buckthorn Oil
£40.00 inc. Taxes
Sea Buckthorn is rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 7). It is very effective in maintaining the health of the mucous membranes including in the vaginal tract. It is a natural supplement from the berries of the sea buckthorn plant. A shrub originating in the Himalayas. Helps to maintain healthy mucous membranes, which form the linings of the genital, respiratory and digestive tracts.
The berry of sea buckthorn has for hundreds of years been valued and used as a source of nutrients. The oil of sea buckthorn berry contains fatty acids of virtually all important series, omega-3, omega-7 and omega-9 and is exceptionally rich in palmitoleic acid (omega-7), rarely found in the plant kingdom. The oil is also rich in natural antioxidants; tocopherols, tocotrienols, carotenoids and plant sterols.
Antioxidants inhibit harmful oxidation of fatty acids in cell membranes. Plant sterols may be of benefit to cholesterol metabolism. Working synergistically, the nutrients in sea buckthorn oil support general well-being and may help maintain the health and integrity of cell membranes, especially in mucous membranes and skin.
Softgel v/s Liquid filled capsule
Softgel disadvantage : The Seabuck thorn oil filled softgels over a period of 4-5 months starts stinking because of the oxidation process that sets in faster. This can pose a major challenge when dealing with the end consumers.
In comparison, Natural essentials will get 2 USP’s to its advantage with Liquid filled capsule product:
1) A 100 % vegetarian product with 500mg dosage in each capsule.
2) Highly stable product with no issues of foul smell.
Sea buckthorn oil
Banding Solution : Hydroxypropoxy Methyl Cellulose
Vegetable Gum 464,Titanium Di Oxide(colour 171),
Sunset Yellow FCF(Colour 110), Carmosine (Colour 122).
1. Not intended for use by persons under age of 18.
2. Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements.especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
3. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
4. Not Suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers.
5. Side effects for the supplements are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of adverse reaction.
Two capsules per day with water or as advised by the Healthcare Professional.
Storage : Below 25C in a cool,dry and dark place.
Sea Buckthorn Oil : 500mg.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.